Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $27.2K – $34.4K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Hi Hat, KY.
Report inaccurate salary
Full Job Description
QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma or G.E.D.
REPORTS TO: Principal
JOB GOAL: Provides instruction support individually and/or in small
groups to assigned students.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: 6.25 hours per day for 181 days. Salary determined by
number of college hours earned.
EVALUATION: Performance will be evaluated in accordance with provisions
of the district evaluation plan.
Assist in the implementation of in-school direct services.
- Work with identified struggling readers in grades 2-5 who would benefit from small group assistance during guided independent reading practice and/or with tutorials.
- Work with identified struggling emergent readers in kindergarten and first grade who would benefit from small-group assistance during reading together activities, and selected emergent reader activities.
- Participate in all trainings related to the components of the in-school support you will be implementing.
- Assist in assessments and progress monitoring of student performance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.