Full Job Description
At Farm Boy, it is our mission to create a fun, fresh experience for all! Whether you are a team member or a customer, Farm Boy is passionate about creating a unique fresh food shopping experience and ensuring that we deliver on our commitments.
As we continue to grow within Ontario, Farm Boy is excited to welcome new team members that share our passion for providing the best fresh shopping experience!
This position is responsible for contributing to the coordinated efforts of preparing and presenting a high-quality shopping experience to all Farm Boy customers. The performance of the duties must ensure a quality service approach to all customers, employees and suppliers. All responsibilities must be performed in a manner consistent with the Farm Boy Way.
- Provide superior customer service and support Farm Boy’s vision of the best fresh shopping experience.
- Have a passion for food and knowledgeably handle all customer questions or comments confidently.
- Utilizing Farm Boy Service Standards, welcome, greet and offer customer assistance as required.
- Package, stock and rotate display counters ensuring that product is of high quality and finessed with correct signage.
- Keep the work, storage and store areas clean and safe at all times by performing general “housekeeping” as required, including sweeping, mopping and dusting.
- Comply with all corporate policies, especially as they relate to Health and Safety, Food Safety and equipment use.
- Perform designated opening and closing procedures and offer assistance to other team members as requested.
- May be requested to undertake other related duties on a periodic basis.
- Superior customer service, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a retail environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered an asset.
- Ability to work with little supervision with a high standard for quality, attention to detail and cleanliness.
- Ability to work in a team environment with clear and effective communication style, both written and oral.
- Flexible schedule, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Fluency in English and French shall be considered an asset.
Work & Sensory Environment:
- Required to stand for long periods of time during shift.
- Required to lift, carry or handle heavy objects.
- Required to adapt to temperature changes on occasion (working on the retail floor as well as in coolers and freezers).
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities.
Posted Just posted