$22–$29 an hour
|Move to Canada Through Express Entry||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Job in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Study in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Canadian Student Visa||APPLYNOW|
|Migrate To Canada||APPLYNOW|
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
Extended health care
Full Job Description
- Make minor adjustments and repairs
- Install trims, rudders, seats, engine mounts and other accessories
- Inspect assembled boats for defects and conformance to quality standards
- Assemble prefabricated parts and sections of fibreglass, metal or other materials to form boats
Work Site Environment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Cabin cruisers
Type of Materials
- Health care plan
- Disability benefits
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)
- Long-term care insurance
- Free parking available
- Team building opportunities
- Travel insurance
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?