Posted 8 months ago
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $23.8K – $30.2K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Martin, KY.
Report inaccurate salary
|Move to Canada Through Express Entry||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Job in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Study in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Canadian Student Visa||APPLYNOW|
|Migrate To Canada||APPLYNOW|
Full Job Description
QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma or G.E.D. Successful experience working
with children preferred.
REPORTS TO: Director
JOB GOAL: Assists the school bus driver in maintaining discipline while
bus is in operation; assists student loading, unloading and
seating arrangements as required
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Salary and terms of employment according to approved
EVALUATION: Performance will be evaluated in accordance with provisions
of the district evaluation plan
Assists the bus driver in maintaining discipline on school bus; monitors and assists students while bus is in operation.
- Consults with and assists the bus driver in documentation of student information, record-keeping and completing route surveys.
- Assists the driver in securing seat belts, harnesses and wheel chair clamps.
- Assists parents and school personnel with safe loading and unloading of students; coordinates seating of pre-kindergarten students
- Communicates with classroom aides, teachers, principals, and parents concerning student background, medical problems and behavior as appropriate.
- Maintains current knowledge of Emergency Evacuation procedures.
- Assists handicapped children on and off the bus and escort children across the street upon returning home; lifts children as required; assures that a responsible adult meets the students leaving the bus.
- Operates equipment, including wheelchairs, tie-downs, seat belts, harnesses,
- mechanical lift and other adaptive equipment as necessary.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.