Our client, an essential global player in the insurance sector, is currently looking for a Director, Digital Business Solutions, to join their fast-growing team in the Quebec province. In this role, a key one within the company, you will drive the evolution of the company’s client-facing digital capabilities.
This will involve establishing a vision of where the company should be, designing an action plan to accomplish it, and ensuring the department has the best team to implement the plan. To make the plan and the implementation successful, our client is looking for someone who can engage internal and external stakeholders to buy into the plan.
|Move to Canada Through Express Entry
|Get a Job in Canada
|Study in Canada
|Get a Canadian Student Visa
|Migrate To Canada
- 100% remote, the future Director can be located anywhere in Quebec.
- Salary: 120k + bonus
- Establish and execute the digital strategy making sure is aligned with the company’s goals.
- Lead the team in developing the short- and long-term digital solution strategy.
- Create a solution development roadmap in line with internal capabilities and functions.
- Manage technology introduction throughout the solution development and deployment cycle.
- Identify and implement needed technologies and vendors to fulfill the outlined objectives.
- Achieve the target and goals to improve the customer journey and service levels in the operations process, because of new solutions implemented.
- Conduct research on market trends to determine how new technologies may affect business operations.
- Building and managing a technical and business team, to develop best-in-class insurance solutions to meet client needs.
- Collaborate with internal/external stakeholders including business, functional peers, and senior leaders on cross-functional initiatives, and establish constructive working relationships.
- Work in coordination with the Program and Product Management departments on the development of business requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management of Information systems, Computer science, Health, or other related areas of study.
- Minimum 8 years of related experience in global organization and projects. – in the insurance industry, a great asset. • MUST HAVE: Experience implementing Digital Strategies in a Call Center environment
- Familiar and able to work in an Agile environment, with Waterfall methodologies, and lean management concepts. • Extraordinary organization skills.
- Leadership, coaching, and influencing skills.
- Self-directed and ability to self-prioritize.
- Autonomous, flexible, and proactive.
- Ready to go the extra mile to ensure internal customer satisfaction and respect for deadlines.
- Detail and results-oriented, highly reliable, and dynamic.
- Team player with great interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English level, both spoken and written. – fluency in French and/or Spanish, a great asset.
If you have the above requirements and are interested in exploring this opportunity further, we want to hear from you. Please submit your application by simply clicking the APPLY button or send your resume to Pierre Lussier at [email protected].
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.