BenefitsPulled from the full job description
|Move to Canada Through Express Entry||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Job in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Study in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Canadian Student Visa||APPLYNOW|
|Migrate To Canada||APPLYNOW|
Employee assistance program
Life insuranceShow 1 more benefit
Full Job Description
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Allied Universal Services is seeking the position of a Transportation Specialist in Marion Virginia.
THIS POSITION QUALIFIES FOR $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
The Transportation Specialist will supervise and coordinate the delivery of quality services to an assigned customer. The Transportation Specialist will act as a liaison between customers, Operation Managers and security officers. They will supervise site staff and provide coaching, recognition and discipline within approved empowerment range.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Transport, by use of a motor vehicle, mental health and/or substance abuse patients
- Communicate effectively and coherently with hospital staff or patients with approved facility communication devices including the telephone system, intercom system, and portable or base radios;
- Demonstrate effective communicative skills with detainees, public and hospital staff
- Respects and protects patient confidence and hospital confidentiality by keeping all sensitive and patient information private.
- Follows all protocols and procedures to ensure safe delivery of patients, their possessions, and supplies
- Must possess a current driver’s license with no moving violations within the past three (3) years
- Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Must possess a minimum of two (2) years of service in public / private protective security or healthcare medical related fields
- Be at least 21 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Driving Positions: must possess a valid Driver’s License with at least one year of driving experience, a clean driving record (no major violations within last 36 months, no more than 1 accident in last 24 months, no more than one minor moving violation in last 24 months), (Virginia +4 Driving record) a minimum level of insurance as required by Company policy, and the ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Capably utilize scheduling and billing software to produce reports (such as Scheduling Activity, Training Detail reports, etc.) that require interpretation and action for effective business management
- Enforce Contract Standards
- Administers site safety programs outlining site-specific hazards for security officers including vehicle / driving safety as appropriate to corporate procedures
- Prepared to participate in unemployment hearings
- Enforces Allied Universal’s policies as outlined in the handbooks and executive memos
- Able to:
o Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
o Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
o Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
o Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.
Posted 1 day ago
Allied UniversalReport job