BenefitsPulled from the full job description
Full Job Description
NEW Competitive Hourly Rates and Great Benefits!!
At Sleep Country Canada/Dormez-vous?, we believe that a good night’s sleep is key to living healthier and happier lives. Driven by our purpose to transform lives by awakening Canadians to the power of sleep, we’re focused on delivering exceptional customer service and providing safe, high quality and sustainable sleep solutions as an essential component of physical, mental and emotional wellbeing for all.
A proud Canadian brand, we are Canada’s leading omnichannel sleep retailer committed to building a company culture that empowers equitable, diverse and inclusive teams, and where differences are embraced and valued. Working at Sleep Country Canada/Dormez-vous? is more than just a job, it is your opportunity to realize your full potential and be motivated every day to make a positive difference to your team and to the lives of our customers.
Our Delivery team plays a key role in our customers’ experience and making sure that each and every purchase ends with a smile! As a Driver/Helper, you will ensure our customers receive their order on time and with care.
- Deliver our products to each and every customer’s home in a professional, friendly, and enthusiastic manner that has them screaming “WOW!”
- Motivate yourself and others to provide a jaw dropping delivery experience
- Work together as part of the Operations Team to achieve and exceed goals and expectations
- Promise to leave work the way you came in!? This means following all required health and safety procedures! Safety always comes first!
Do YOU have?
- A high school diploma
- A clean driver’s abstract
- A Valid Driver’s License
- Experience with driving a 5-ton vehicle? …Give or take a few pounds!
- Experience working within a warehouse or delivery capacity? This is considered an asset, so it’s not mandatory!
Are YOU able to?
- Lift a minimum of 88 lbs (40 kg’s)?
- Think quickly and tackle problems on your own!
- Love our customers as much as we love sleep!?!
- Work a flexible shift, this includes evenings and weekends.
- Work comfortable in a unionized environment?
Why Work for US?
- This is not just a job but a Career with many opportunities for growth and advancement
- We are the proud winners of:
- Great Place to Work
- Great Place to work for Millennials
- Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality
- Great Place to work for Giving Back
- Robust Medical & Dental Benefits, Deferred Profit Sharing Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement Program that covers professional AND personal development (yes, you can get reimbursed for your scuba diving classes!)
- Associate Discount Program
- Wellness Credit
- Associate Referral Program
- Day off for Charity
- Regular social events (we work hard and play hard!!!)
- Yearly Footwear and/or Uniform Allowance
We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority, and persons with a disability.
Posted Just posted