Full Job Description
Equipment Sanitation Technician
This role requires flexibility to work in all the 3 shifts (Days, Afternoons and Nights) on a rotation.
How will you make an impact?
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With dedicated managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world while building a vibrant career!
What will you do?
Cleans equipment and rooms according to defined Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) while adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs). Diligently cleans and maintains processing equipment according to the established procedures to ensure proper processing and safe practices are used.
|Move to Canada Through Express Entry||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Job in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Study in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Canadian Student Visa||APPLYNOW|
|Migrate To Canada||APPLYNOW|
- Cleans stainless-steel drums, and all plastic containers used for dispensing and powders/granulation.
- Cleans portable equipment for Manufacturing, such as 3 and 5 cubic ft. V-Blenders, Oscillators, Kasons, Hobart’s, and rooms as per SOPs.
- Cleans Purified Water hoses and boiler tanks (as required) as well as product transfer hoses. Other duties required.
- Washes all laundry items such as processing equipment filters, skirts and sleeves, towels for compacting and mats for liquids.
- Cleans all pallets used in GMP areas of the facility.
- Retrieves cleaning agents from storage and handles the inventory of these agents.
- Performs alternating or rotating shift work
How will you get there?
- A high school diploma/General Educational Development (GED) Certificate is required.
- Experience in pharmaceutical, food or cosmetic related manufacturing.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to maintain records of activities as taught.
- Ability to follow instructions with attention to detail.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Works well with limited supervision in a team environment. Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices is an asset.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office software applications.
- Proficiency in the English language.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $40 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Watch as our colleagues explain 5 reasons to work with us. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or augmenting efficiency in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our distributed team of more than 100,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. We share a common set of values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement – working together to accelerate research, solve sophisticated scientific challenges, drive technological innovation and support patients in need. #StartYourStory at ThermoFisher Scientific, where diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives are valued!
Apply today! Please visit us at http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, veteran status, age or disability status.