Full Job Description
Are you looking to grow your professional career in a rural community? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to HyLife; Canada’s leading pork producer. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals in a global business setting. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of Fallen Stock Driver, reporting to the Sr. Manager of Logistics. This opportunity is located in the community of La Broquerie.
Your days will include:
- Removing dead stock from various farm locations and dispose
- Proper pre-trip inspection of unit prior to start of shift
- Completing vehicle inspection reports each week
- Cleaning the exterior and interior of your vehicle after each shift
- Cleaning truck parking spot location
To succeed in this role, you possess:
- Valid Class 5 License
- 1 year of driving experience
- Transportation of hogs an asset
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of a team with international reach, apply today at http://hylife.com/current-opportunities/
Your future starts now!
For more information about La Broquerie: http://www.labroquerie.com/
HyLife has an accommodation process for employees and candidates with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation during your interview or potential employment because of a disability, please contact [email protected] . An HR representative will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Reasonable accommodations will be determined based on bona fide occupational work requirements and on a case-by-case basis. Our accommodation policy can be forwarded upon request.