Full Job Description
We are Sollio Agriculture. We support farmers across Canada to help them maximize their performance, keeping in mind that there are only 24 hours in a day and 365 days in a year.
|Move to Canada Through Express Entry||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Job in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Study in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Canadian Student Visa||APPLYNOW|
|Migrate To Canada||APPLYNOW|
We bring together passionate people devoted to helping each other and moving forward together. These are men and women who are not afraid to work hard and get their hands dirty, every day. For them, agriculture is about family, community, and food.
Our pan-Canadian presence means that we’re there for them, on-site, when and where they need us. With our partners’ facilities as well as our own, we now have a total of 320 locations in nine provinces. Our goal is to support our farmers and the local areas where they operate. In short, we’re both close by and everywhere they need us to be. Our advisors are their advisors—the people who have always been by their side and know every acre of their local area. sollio.ag/en
Our sector is seeking a:
Feed Mill Worker – ()
Work location: 47 Minas Warehouse Road, New Minas, NS B4N 5A5
Status: Permanent, Full Time,
Workplace: New Minas, Nova Scotia
Position: Permanent, Full time (40 hours per week), unionized.
CHALLENGES WE OFFER
- Running equipment;
- Stacking and lifting bags on pallets;
- Filling bags of feed;
- Loading and unloading of bag loads with forklift, tractor, skid loader;
- Mixing and/or weighing product;
- Sales processing;
- Quality inspection of incoming and outgoing shipments;
- Following all Feed assure GMPs;
- Preventive maintenance as required;
- Assist in the scheduling of freight appointment;
- Cleaning the mill, when needed.
YOU FIT THE FOLLOWING PROFILE:
- You possess a grade 12 diploma or an equivalency certificate;
- You possess a valid driver’s license;
- You have strong team work skills;
- You possess good coordination and have great attention to details;
- You must be able to work in a noisy/dusty environment /various weather conditions;
- You have a high degree of safety awareness and commitment to safety;
- You are self-motivated, able to work under minimal supervision;
- You have strong work ethic and a positive attitude;
- You are physically fit (able to repeatedly lift 25 kg);
- You have good computer skills, an asset.
If you want to join the ranks of an organization with a bright future that provides interesting challenges, a stimulating work environment as well as a competitive compensation package, we invite you to join our team.
Send your application to http://sollio.ag/career,
We thank all candidates for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Sollio Agriculture and Atlantic Farm Services Inc. are equal opportunity employers.
Thank you for your consideration.
Posted Just posted