No matching job preferences
Shift and Schedule
|Move to Canada Through Express Entry
|Get a Job in Canada
|Study in Canada
|Get a Canadian Student Visa
|Migrate To Canada
Evenings as needed
Are you willing to work Extended hours?YesNo
Finance & Insurance (F&I) Associate Job Description
The Finance & Insurance (F&I) Associate facilitates the sale of new and used Motorsport’s buyer’s financing and insurance programs. F&I associates also work with financial lenders to give fair interest rates to buyers and programs. As with all positions within dealerships, F&I managers are expected to uphold the highest ethical standards.
Job duties for an F&I manager include:
- Offering motorcycle, watercraft, and RV financing and insurance to customers and providing them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
- Seeking new lending institutions and maintaining good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
- Processing financing and leasing deals accurately and securing approval through financial sources to secure approval and through the proper federal, state, and corporate channels.
- Understanding and complying with federal, state, and local regulations that affect the new and used unit and finance departments.
- Creating and maintaining a program with the sales department that will ensure all new sales are referred to the F&I department.
- Training and providing the sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership’s financing and extended service programs.
It is recommended that the finance and insurance associate has two years of previous finance experience.
F & I personnel require strong communication skills in order to work with customers, employees, and finance and insurance vendors as they represent the dealership.
People working within the retail industry often have to work extended hours, evenings, and weekends to achieve their goals.
A college degree or equivalent experience in finance is preferred. A strong background in business, mathematics, marketing, and computers is also useful.
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer’s application process. Report Job
|Canada High Pay Jobs