Full Job Description
Under the direction the Store Manager performs the preparation, assembly, packaging, and sanitation duties to produce food service and related products within the store.
- Assembles food service items as per standard recipes, portions and format while maintaining a specified productivity level.
- Slices and weighs meat and cheese products.
- Packages and labels prepared product and displays finished goods for sale.
- Cleans and sanitizes all equipment and fixture surfaces as per provincial and company/health safety standards.
- Maintains high standard of personal hygiene and follows standard company and provincial regulations pertaining to food safety, dress code, and sanitary procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Store Manager.
Some high school plus 6 months experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have the ability to effectively communicate with coworkers and customers.
- Reading- Basic reading – i.e. daily instructions sheet re: product to be prepared.
- Writing– No writing.
- Math- No math.
- Computer- No computer .
- Equipment- Knife. Machine operators need to know how to operate packaging machine.
PHYSICAL EFFORT/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Constant standing, frequent walking, occasional bending, 25 lbs. Lifting packaged meats.
Store Location: Store 32405 2320 Maple Drive Quesnel, BC, V2J 6R7 Canada