$16.00–$17.25 an hour
|Move to Canada Through Express Entry||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Job in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Study in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Canadian Student Visa||APPLYNOW|
|Migrate To Canada||APPLYNOW|
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
Full Job Description
Founded in 1984, MAT Holdings, Inc. is a privately held $1.9 billion multi-national company with manufacturing operations, distribution centers and sourcing offices worldwide in the automotive, fencing, hardware, and power equipment sectors. Headquartered in Long Grove, Illinois we have over 40 factories on three continents, including 2.1 million square feet of U.S. distribution and manufacturing space. We provide our customers with a full range of services including U.S. and overseas engineering, quality assurance, logistic and distribution support, strategic warehousing, bi-lingual sourcing, product development, and marketing. MAT is a family of companies and products providing employment opportunities with more than 14,000 employees in 12 countries.
Our brake shoe manufacturing facility in Brantford produces high quality brake shoes as well as new brake kits and lined shoes for medium and heavy duty truck and bus applications. The business is part of the brake products group of MAT, which is a part of our presence in the commercial vehicle braking segment and complements our existing product offering in our heavy duty portfolio.
$16.00 to $17.25 /hour
- You will be responsible fro rivet machines, packaging, deliner machines and other
- positions within the facility.
- Benefits are paid after minimum of 6 months being employed.
- Company has a matching RRSP plan in place after employment of 1 year.
- Qualifications: Must have safety shoes.
- All other PPE is provided.
- High school graduate or G.E.D. equivalency preferred
- 0-2 years maintenance experience highly desired
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.