$18.35 an hour
Full Job Description
Hog Receiving Worker
Are you looking for a great job opportunity? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to HyLife; Canada’s leading pork producer. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals in a global business setting. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of Hog Receiving Worker, reporting to the Assistant Hog Manager. This opportunity is located in the community of Neepawa MB.
The current starting wage is $18.35/hour plus $1.00/hour perfect attendance!
Wages increase every 6 months up to 2 years of service
Your Shift, Monday – Friday from 4 pm – 12 am, will include:
- Receiving and unloading hog deliveries
- Sort hogs into appropriate receiving pens
- Ensure humane and safe handling of hogs into our facility
- Complete hog receiving documents to CFIA standards
- Scraping trailers
- Working outside and in a barn environment
To succeed in this role, you:
- Have respect for animal welfare, food safety, and workplace safety
- Understand animal behavior, have worked with livestock previously
- Are dedicated
- Enjoy being busy
- Are physical fit
- Prefer to work in a team and are willing to help
In addition to HyLife’s benefits, vacation time, and competitive salary our company also offers a $500 dollar employee referral bonus program!
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of a team with international reach, apply today at http://hylife.com/current-opportunities/
Your future starts now!
For more information about Neepawa: https://www.neepawa.ca/
Experience that would be relevant for this opportunity: Farm hand, labourer, swine handler, livestock receiving