Full Job Description
The Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier (North Vancouver), a unique boutique style property, is seeking for Housekeeping Houseman who will provide excellent customer service to ensure guest satisfaction, maintain a high level of cleanliness and sanitation in guest rooms, hallways and public areas, according to established Hotel Housekeeping Standards.
- Clean public areas, back of the house and exterior building including indoor swimming pool & hot tub
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, upholstered furniture and occasionally ceilings and vents.
- Wash doors, windows, walls of public areas
- Keep work area stocked, organized and clean at all times as defined by the task list and cleaning schedules posted in the department.
- Ensure that public areas and back of the house work areas meet the established standards of cleanliness to assure guest satisfaction.
- Ensure work areas and equipment are kept functional and orderly at all times, reporting any deficiencies as necessary.
- Handle and report lost and found items.
- Snow Removal when needed
- Other duties may assign.
- Previous housekeeping experiences an asset.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Lifting – under 30 lbs, Carrying – over 30 lbs
- Pulling – over 30 lbs – bending, standing, reaching and kneeling
- Salary/Wage: Hourly
Job Application Process:
If you are interested, please send your job resume by clicking the Apply Now button below.
We value your interest. However, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.
Posted 1 day ago