- Salary 65.00 hourly 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment Permanent employment Full time
- Start date Starts as soon as possible
- Source Job Bank # 2357104
3 years to less than 5 years
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
- Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
- Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
- Represent the organization or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
- Select middle managers, directors, or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions
Work conditions and physical capabilities
|Move to Canada Through Express Entry||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Job in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Study in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Canadian Student Visa||APPLYNOW|
|Migrate To Canada||APPLYNOW|
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities
Who can apply for this job?
Only apply to this job if:
You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to ensure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Information and cultural industries
1job posting advertised
Medium-sized business(between 5 and 100 employees)