Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $24.2K – $30.6K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Eastern, KY.
Report inaccurate salary
|Move to Canada Through Express Entry||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Job in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Study in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Canadian Student Visa||APPLYNOW|
|Migrate To Canada||APPLYNOW|
Full Job Description
QUALIFICIATIONS:High school diploma or G.E.D. and successful
completion of KPA or completed two years of study at
an institution of higher education. Successful experience
in an school setting preferred.
JOB GOAL: Assists a certificated teacher in providing instruction to
individual or small groups; monitors and reports student
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Salary and terms of employment according to approved
EVALUATIONS: Performance will be evaluated in accordance with
provisions of the district evaluation plan.
Tutors individuals or small groups of students, reinforcing and implementing instruction as directed by the teacher; maintains records of student progress.
- Assists in administering diagnostic and other tests; scores and records test information.
- Administer medications and injections subject to appropriate training requirements and provisions of state law.
- Monitors and reports behavior of students according to approved procedures; reports progress regarding student performance and behavior.
- Performs routine clerical duties such as preparation of instructional and classroom materials; operates copy machines; maintains classroom records; maintains attendance records.
- Provides support to the teacher by setting up work areas, displays and exhibits, operating audio-visual equipment, operating educational training equipment and distributing and collecting paper and supplies.
- Confers, as needed, with teachers concerning programs and materials to meet student needs.
- Assures the health and safety of students by following health and safety practices and regulations.
- Assists in monitoring lunchroom, playground activities; assists in emergency drills.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.