Full Job Description
Who you are
- You have an education in interior design or architecture.
- Creative thinking supported by commercial visual competence and a keen eye for aesthetics.
- Actively seeking improved methods of working in a simple, lean and cost-efficient way.
- A practical hands-on approach to your tasks.
A day in your life with us
- Contributing to positioning the IKEA store as the first choice for home furnishing in your local market.
- Applying your home furnishing knowledge to ensure up-to-date room settings and other store media that exceed our visitors’ expectations.
- Stimulating and increasing the interest for home furnishing through constantly showing new and inspiring solutions that motivate people to visit the IKEA store frequently.
- Reflecting the IKEA Brand identity by creating visual impact in all commercial, sales support and co-worker areas.
Together as a team
Our team is the voice of IKEA. We use words, pictures and videos to tell the story about IKEA, to build our brand and inspire people with our offer. We bounce ideas back and forth, we challenge each other and we are crazy passionate about communication. Of course we’re also the ones who make sure to keep all our fellow co-workers informed, engaged and connected in a constantly changing business environment.
JUST SO YOU KNOW
In the IKEA world, this position is officially referred to as: Interior Design Co-worker
Please note: This position requires the submission of a satisfactory criminal record check. A record under the Criminal Code and/or other federal offence record(s) does not automatically mean you will be ineligible for the position.