Full Job Description
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
The RBC Dominion Securities Branch located in Ancaster is looking for an Investment Associate to join a successful Chairman’s Council Team. By joining the team you will participate in maintaining, developing and growing the business by providing exceptional service in an efficient and professional manner.
The successful candidate will provide dedicated support on investment and money management activities for the Chairman’s Council Team.
What will you do?
- Work closely with the Associate Investment Advisor who will provide direction to execute/perform the following tasks:
- Trade Processing and monitoring (discretionary and non-discretionary). Your main role will be trade execution which includes bulk trading, equities, fixed income, mutual funds, new issues, corporate reorgs and FX. Review orders and debits daily.
- Monitor and review cash lists on a regular basis
- Support for all discretionary investment processes (includes pre and post model run administration, monitoring fee reports, cash management)
- Provide administration support as required
What do you need to succeed?
- IIROC licensed (CSC & CPH completed)
Nice to Have:
- Familiar with RBC DS applications: Factset, Tradelink, Servicelink and Clientview
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Opportunity to work with a successful Chairman’s Counsel team in Ancaster
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
HAMILTON, Ontario, Canada
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Posted 1 day ago