$18.50 an hour
|Move to Canada Through Express Entry
|Get a Job in Canada
|Study in Canada
|Get a Canadian Student Visa
|Migrate To Canada
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
Full Job Description
Kenny U-Pull takes pride in giving used vehicles a second life. Our 25 auto recycling yards across Eastern Canada and USA are backed by 400+ employees, all passionate about the revalorization of used cars and the desire for a greener environment for future generations. Since 2008, we have recycled over 1 million vehicles and counting!
At Kenny, we do things differently by offering our customers the opportunity to create their own self-serve experience. Customers pick and pull replacement parts themselves for a fraction of the manufacturer’s price, in a safe, clean, and environmentally responsible environment.
Our engine runs on purpose, passion, and team spirit. We’re a close-knit and supportive company where your ambitions are also ours. Come ride with us – we promise it will be a rewarding journey.
Salary of $18.50/h + annual bonus up to 2.5%
Permanent, full-time position
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8am to 4:30pm
Are you looking for a rewarding job with a variety of manual tasks? A job that allows you to work on cars and discover all their secrets? If this sounds like your dream job, read on because we have the perfect position for you!
As a labourer, reporting to the branch manager or supervisor, your other daily duties would be:
- Prepare vehicles for display in the yard
- Dismount and sort wheels and tires
- Clean, test and sort batteries for resale
- Fill cans with certain liquids and label them
- Prepare, organize and clean the yard for customers
- Keep your work area clean and tidy
- Commitment to good health and safety practices
- Have the willingness to learn
- Ability to lift up to 50-75lbs
- A proven track record for punctuality and reliability
- Good physical health
- Flexibility (open to some job variety)
- Good manual dexterity
- Ability to work both indoors and outdoors
And by additional information, we mean perks!
- Competitive salary
- Year-end bonus
- Comprehensive group insurance plan
- Overtime at time and a half after 44 hours
- Group RRSP with employer matching contribution
- Referral program
- Exclusive employee discounts on Kenny merchandise and services
- A fancy new pair of steel toe boots
- Uniform provided
Kenny U-Pull is a subsidiary of American Iron & Metal (AIM) inc., a recognized global leader in the metal recycling industry with more than 125 site locations, 3000 employees worldwide and over 3.5 billion dollars in yearly sales. AIM and its subsidiaries offer equal employment opportunities to all. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.