From $19 an hour
|Move to Canada Through Express Entry||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Job in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Study in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Canadian Student Visa||APPLYNOW|
|Migrate To Canada||APPLYNOW|
Full Job Description
Liberty is determined to make the world a better planet- it’s at the core of what we do. We’re committed to supporting a more circular economy by finding new and better ways to not only collect and recycle end-of-life tires, but to support innovation and new market development for recycled rubber products. We collect and recycle more than 60% of the nation’s scrap tires, transforming 190 million tires into raw materials for smart, useful products that improve people’s lives.
- Responsibility for a greener planet
Liberty Tire Recycling believes that each one of us makes decisions every day that determine the collective impact we have on our communities and the long-term health of our planet. We try to do our part by collecting and recycling discarded tires into useful products that, wherever possible, reduce the consumption of natural resources. We join other conservation advocates in promoting a greener and cleaner world for the benefit of all.
- Support for our employees, safety and product quality
Liberty Tire Recycling has a long tradition of excellence in employee well-being, safety and product quality. We value our customers’ and employees’ confidence in the quality and safety of our tire collection and recycling processes. We maintain quality control procedures to ensure our plants are operating safely and comply with all industry standards
- Continuous Research and Development
Liberty Tire Recycling is always striving to improve and identify new and better ways to RECLAIM, RECYCLE, and REUSE discarded tires. We constantly evaluate our collection and remediation services to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction. We reinvest in our business to support research and development in our production methods, technologies, and product lines to ensure we remain at the cutting-edge of the conservation industry.
The Processing Line Operator, under the direction of the Processing Line Supervisor, will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the Processing line as required, producing a clean, quality product; maintaining machines and cleanliness of plant; ensuring safety, including regulatory, awareness of all equipment and operations.
We are looking for an Operator to cover our 6:30 PM – 6:00 AM shift, 4 days on a rotating schedule.
- Assist Production Team with daily operation to make finished crumb product ready to be shipped to customers
- Repetitive motion.
- Ensure all pre-checks are done on all mobile and stationary equipment at the start of shift (notifies of any deficiencies immediately).
- Able to follow verbal directions.
- Ensures all equipment and surroundings is kept clean in the Processing area as per daily housekeeping Procedures.
- Reports any problems to the supervisor immediately.
- Communicates with manager/employees before the shift to determine any issues.
- Performs all functions according to proper company safety practices and regulations.
- Maintains good communication with fellow workers, supervisors, and managers.
- Performs other duties as required.
- COVID-19 Vaccination
- Previous labor experience is preferred
- Forklift certification, experience, equivalent is an asset
- Class 5 Driver’s License and must have own means of transportation
- Previous experience operating a loader is an asset
- Mechanically inclined is an asset
- Ability to understand and follow directions accurately
- Knowledge of proper safety procedures in and around equipment and machines
- Good communication skills oral and written
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly and apply them accurately
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to work in inclement weather
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Able to work night shifts and overtime when required
What Liberty offer’s the right candidate:
- A rewarding career
- Long term and stable employment
- Comprehensive benefits
- Boot allowance reimbursement /coveralls supplied and laundered/ and all PPE supplied
- On-the-Job Training, and opportunity for continued learning
- Safety Training, Programs, and Committee
- Referral Bonus – earn up to $1,000 for referring someone
Liberty Tire is committed to the safety and health of our team members through providing a safe working environment and we have a duty to comply with all applicable legislative requirements. Therefore, all individuals who will start working with Liberty on March 1, 2022, onwards, will be required to present proof of vaccination confirming they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to beginning their employment. An individual is fully vaccinated 14 days after receiving their second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine series or their first dose of a one-dose approved vaccine by Health Canada. Offers of employment to start work with Liberty Tire on or after March 1, 2022, will be conditional upon receipt of proof of the job candidate being fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Reasonable accommodations will be considered if they comply with the medical or religious exemptions permitted by applicable federal legislation and ministerial orders.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Hiring 1 candidate for this role