JOB RESPONSIBILITIES – Apply Now
- Performs a variety of clerical duties related to the maintenance of loan files.
- Performs any combination of the following routine clerical duties depending on the area assigned: files and/or alphabetized items, online inquiries, file maintenance, loan officers’ and loan assistants’ information requests, and supplying information.
- Verify that documents have been placed in the correct folder.
- File miscellaneous documents that are needed to complete the folders for the customer records.
- Maintain the efficiency and accuracy of the loan document filing process.
- Assist in training new Loan Document Clerks, temporary employees, and any new personnel in the department.
- Work with loan officers and loan assistants to provide the information needed from the files.
- Pull loan files for external and internal Auditors and Loan Review.
- Ensure all actions performed are in compliance with government regulations and organizational policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties within the department as assigned.
SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES/EXPERIENCE – Apply Now
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
- 1-3 years experience with personal computer software applications in a network environment. Some experience with Excel is necessary.
- Knowledgeable of the Association of Records Managers and Administrators (ARMA) Rules for Alphabetic Filing, Unit by Unit Method.
- Experience with the Metavante Customer and Loan Systems.
- Thorough knowledge of loan documentation by loan type and classification.
- Knowledge of the VisionContent Imaging System.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer Service Oriented
- Competent in: job knowledge, accuracy, planning, organization, initiative, problem-solving, cooperation, dependability, teamwork, quantity, and quality of work.
- Excellent keyboarding skills.
SECTION III. WORKING CONDITIONS – Apply Now
|Move to Canada Through Express Entry||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Job in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Study in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Canadian Student Visa||APPLYNOW|
|Migrate To Canada||APPLYNOW|
- Production-oriented atmosphere.
- Requires alertness, and manual dexterity.
- Regular use of a telephone.
- Extended periods of viewing a personal computer.
- Periodic lifting of 10 – 30 lbs. each day.
- Travel could be required.
- May have irregular hours.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by personnel assigned to this job. This information is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel assigned to this position.
Candidates may be subject to the following screenings:
Credit Check, Drug Testing, and Criminal Background Check
Community Trust Bank offers a competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Company paid Life Insurance; Paid Vacation, Sick days, and Holidays; Short Term and Long Term Disability; 401K and ESOP. Report job return