Full Job Description
|Move to Canada Through Express Entry||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Job in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Study in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Canadian Student Visa||APPLYNOW|
|Migrate To Canada||APPLYNOW|
Manager, IT Systems and Solutions
Cooke is a global seafood company with operations in North America, Europe, and South America. Our company’s success is driven by our dynamic, highly skilled and innovative management team, supported by dedicated employees who live in coastal communities and contribute to the local area’s economy and sense of community.
Reporting to the VP, Information Technology, the Manager, IT Systems and Solutions will be responsible for the efficient, effective, and reliable delivery of technology-based solutions to various global business lines. This position requires an experienced leader, who can drive priorities, continuous improvement and positive business outcome while leading and growing a diverse team of technical experts.
Core responsibilities will include
- Lead and manage a diverse team of Solution Architects and Systems Analysts.
- Work with IT Business Management team to build resource and work plans that align with business priorities.
- Work closely with Senior Architecture team to define, document and maintain defined standards.
- Work with Technology Support team to define transitional and support requirements.
- Work closely with all internal business units and facilitate communication to ultimately ensure an effective operating environment.
- Works closely with senior management to keep them informed of new developments service issues and new business opportunities.
- Assign work and provide project and work
- Identify and implement consistent operational best practices.
- Provide timely and accurate weekly/monthly reporting related to ongoing and upcoming objectives.
- Proven experience in people, technology, and project management.
- Dependability with a great work ethic, demonstrated initiative, ownership of issues and an exceptional attitude
- Willingness and ability to work extended hours as required.
- Ability to work independently and produce results, given general priorities, required.
- Demonstrated self-starter, able to prioritize tasks and stay organized.
- Must be comfortable working in a collaborative team environment.
- Technical experience considered an asset.
The role description is just one part of the story. This is an opportunity to grow, to stretch, to work within the parameters of the role but stretch to your fullest potential. We are a team that counts performance, we reward contribution, and we recognize talent. It is about being at the center of one of the fastest growing Atlantic Canadian based companies and knowing you are part of that growth. The ability to bring your passion for learning, desire for growth, and energy for moving your career forward is what we offer.
Why Cooke…simple because we are a company that rewards initiative, resourcefulness and work ethic. We will champion your growth and provide you with the platform to create your path, your career, and your future.
NOTE: The recruiter is reviewing and interviewing eligible applicants for this position as they are received. If you are interested in this posting, you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Posted Just posted