$55,000–$60,000 a year
|Move to Canada Through Express Entry||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Job in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Study in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Canadian Student Visa||APPLYNOW|
|Migrate To Canada||APPLYNOW|
Full Job Description
Bylands Nurseries Ltd. is a producer of premium plants offering one of the most diverse and complete mixes of hardy plants available in North America. Over the past 60 years, Bylands has been recognized with numerous industry awards for outstanding business practices and environmental stewardship.
Our Culture of Excellence supports our Vision (Enhancing Lives With Plants). We are a cohesive team that communicates enthusiastically to brainstorm solutions and act swiftly to help each other. We take ownership &accountability for decisions made with integrity, We approach each day feeling empowered and looking for ways to continuously grow, Improve & adapt. We prioritize the quality & service we provide to our customers.
As our National Accounts Representative, you will be Bylands’ representative in dealing with national accounts and will be responsible for utilizing technology in maximizing sales opportunities, developing long-term relationships, setting up, and executing all programs.
You will be responsible for:
- Executing (internally) each client’s programs inclusive of item selection, building store distributions, placing orders, timing of shipments to each store and invoicing.
- Working closely and providing information to production & logistics staff to organize the shipments of programs to mass merchant accounts throughout the shipping season.
- Monitoring quality of product being shipped to client locations.
- Collaborating with Sales Manager to develop strategic sales programs and relationships with designated clients to meet annual sales goals for new and existing business.
- Arranging sales calls, attending meetings and maintaining correspondence with key customer contacts. Be aware of all key contacts within the client organization and changes in the accounts organizational structure.
- Reporting sales activity regularly, providing feedback on sales and product performance, and key challenges.
- Learning and understanding the decision making process utilized by these clients and developing appropriate sales schemes.
- Receiving and processing sales orders in a timely and efficient manner.
- Resolving customers’ quality and credit issues in a timely manner.
- Supporting outside sales staff as an internal support as needed.
The competitive salary range for this position is $55,000 – $60,000/yr (plus commission).
We also offer:
- Comprehensive benefits plan @ 3 months
- RRSP @ 6 months with company match
- Staff discount on our gorgeous product!
Education / Experience
- Post-secondary education in Business, Sales, Marketing or Horticulture
- A minimum of 2 years of territory sales and marketing experience
- A valid driver’s license
Core Competencies (in addition to our Core Values of Accountability, Growth, Integrity, Quality & Adaptability)
- Computer Proficiency (in all Microsoft Office applications as well as CRM software)
- Creative & Critical Thinking
- Emotional Intelligence
- Initiative / Sense of Urgency
- Negotiation / Persuasiveness
- Sales Strategy / Analysis
- Office – majority of time spent on computer. Bylands offers the ability to work remotely 1 day per week.
- Travel – valid driver’s license & clean driver’s abstract required for travel.
- Fast paced, high pressure environment during the spring shipping season.
- Diverse workforce with many ESL employees and guest workers from other countries.
Posted 1 day ago