BenefitsPulled from the full job description
|Move to Canada Through Express Entry||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Job in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Study in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Canadian Student Visa||APPLYNOW|
|Migrate To Canada||APPLYNOW|
Full Job Description
Join a team that offers great hours, excellent benefits & a career to be proud of!
Just starting out? No experience? No problem! The great thing about a working for EECOL Electric is the opportunity to advance to a rewarding career in sales, management or one of the many other career paths.
EECOL is a leading Electrical Products Distributor with 60 locations in Canada. Our employees stay for the long-term because we offer a rewarding and exciting career, not just a job! Just ask our President, Executives or Management team what great opportunities this company offers; most started out in entry-level positions. You won’t meet a more down-to-earth, hardworking and dedicated team. Visit us at www.eecol.com to learn more.
EECOL employees enjoy…
- Permanent, full time positions, Monday through Friday. Weekends and evenings are for friends, family and fun, not for work!
- Regular reviews, raises and bonus opportunities.
- All training provided. We promote within; excellent opportunities to advance.
- First rate benefits including generous flex benefits, health & dental plan, disability, life insurance, vision care and a Pension Plan to save for retirement!
About the Job…
This is an entry-level administrative position. A typical day includes:
- Responding to telephone, e-mail, and in-person inquiries from customers and refer all inquiries to the appropriate individuals.
- Take and record telephone, e-mail, or written messages for staff members.
- Data-entry, type forms, letters, reports, and memos as necessary.
- Organize, maintain, and coordinate office records and files in their proper locations.
- As a front-line worker, present a positive and professional image of the organization to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other interactions.
- Provide information to staff and/or clients about special activities.
- Ensure all forms and reports are completed as needed.
- Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services, and other correspondence.
- Maintain the reception in a tidy and presentable manner.
- Performs other duties as required.
Our ideal new team member…
- is motivated, energetic and goal oriented
- has a strong desire to grow, learn and move up in our company
- has a strong work ethic
- having some experience would be an asset
EECOL Electric Corp. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of EECOL to not discriminate against any job applicant or employee based on age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status or any other protected status. This policy includes but is not limited to the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training including apprenticeship, layoff, or termination.
Posted 1 day ago