From $16 an hour
|Move to Canada Through Express Entry||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Job in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Study in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Canadian Student Visa||APPLYNOW|
|Migrate To Canada||APPLYNOW|
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
Full Job Description
We are Tiggy – 15-minute grocery delivery with a mission to forever change the way people buy everyday essentials. We create the future of convenience stores without queues, heavy bags, and wasted time. Your breakfast favs, movie snacks, fresh fruit and veggies, pet care, or whatever you need can be ordered in seconds and delivered in minutes with Tiggy. https://gotiggy.com/
Pickers are a valuable part of the operations team, they take online customer orders and pick the product to be ready for courier delivery in a timely manner. Accurate and Timely grocery picking is their bread and butter. Pickers are responsible for maintaining the overall image of Tiggy items by ensuring close attention to product inventory, product presentation, and product age.
We are looking for a Full-Time Order Picker / Merchandiser that has open availability and can work in our North Vancouver Store. Accomplished Order Pickers are often promoted to our Keyholder and Store Team Lead positions. This is a great opportunity to join our growing organization and see what the q-commerce industry is all about!
Our Order Picker rates start at $16 per hour.
– Pick, organize, and verify customer groceries from their online order and prepare orders for delivery within a specified timeframe
– Upholds and complies with company policies, standards, and best practices in all situations
– Ensure a clean workplace, this includes stocking supplies and maintaining clean employee restrooms and general work areas
– Receive incoming shipments and inventory management before the store opens/closes
– Other store duties as assigned
– No prior experience is needed!
– Motivated to achieve great results because of one’s enthusiasm for the Grocery Industry
– Physically agile and must be able to lift heavy objects (up to 15lbs)
– Flexible availability – Tiggy operating hours are generally 8 am to 11 pm – The schedule requires various shifts every week and requires working on weekends when applicable.
– Must be eligible to work in Canada and be able to work without prior sponsorship
– Our full-time employees receive a comprehensive benefits (Life Insurance, Health, Dental, Vision) package after probation, 100% Employer-Paid Premiums for Single Coverage and 50% Employer-Paid Premiums for Family Coverage
– Casual dress inside our stores with lots of working space and distance between people.
– Opportunity to work in a start-up environment, with growth opportunities within Store Operations and our Corporate departments.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Tiggy, everyone is committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We advocate, inspire, promote growth within each other, and believe that success is a result that comes from our differences. Tiggy is proud to hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
Application response rate: 99%