Full Job Description
Auto req ID: 281210BR
Packaging Machine Operator
PepsiCo has current openings for a Packaging Machine Operator.
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo’s effort to help build a more sustainable food system represents a key element of the company’s broader vision of accelerated, sustainable growth known as Winning with Purpose. As part of this vision, PepsiCo is striving to be a better company by further integrating purpose into the core of its business and brands and doing even more for people and the planet. Our purpose efforts include fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, supporting the communities where we live and work, and improving choices in our portfolio through reformulations and new products.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are focused on delighting our consumers by delivering high-quality products and exciting brand campaigns. Our people are critical to our success and by supporting their personal growth and development and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, PepsiCo Canada is a company you’ll be proud to join!
What you’ll be working on:
- Operators run the line
- Responsible for ensuring machine is running efficiently
- Perform regular quality checks & production needs are met in timely manner
- Heavy lifting of salt, seasoning bags and film will be required
- Operating computer based machinery
- Handling of stressful situations in a fast paced environment
- Making quick decisions and being able to trouble-shoot problems as they arise
- Employees are also required to be on their feet for long periods of time and to grip and grasp different objects such as boxes, bags of product and pallet boards.
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- Previous operator experience is an asset
- Successful candidates must have Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Flexible to work all shifts and workweeks.
- The position requires excellent physical coordination and conditioning
- Good speaking and writing skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Reliable Transportation
What you can expect from us:
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
- An opportunity to give back to the community with our Always on Volunteer 360 Program
- An organization that aims to use their scale, reach and expertise to build a more sustainable world
Job Type: Full-Time
Posted 1 day ago