$11 an hour
|Move to Canada Through Express Entry||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Job in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Study in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Canadian Student Visa||APPLYNOW|
|Migrate To Canada||APPLYNOW|
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
Employee assistance programShow 6 more benefits
Full Job Description
Goodwill Industries of Kentucky is looking for a high energy, positive attitude, team-minded Production Clerk to join our team! This position is essential for the success of our retail store operation. The ideal candidate will support our core values of respect, excellence and integrity with a focus on great customer service. If you are looking for an opportunity that allows you to reach new goals while helping other’s in your community, the Production Clerk opportunity is for you.
Our retail operation is an important part of who we are and what we do. It fuels our good work across the Kentucky Bluegrass, generating revenue for programs and services while providing job opportunities to many of who face limited options. Every role within our retail operations helps us further our mission of empowering people to increase the dignity and independence that comes with earning a paycheck and achieving self-sufficiency.
Pay: $11.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Saturday: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM- 7:00 PM
Essential Duties and Tasks:
- Accept, sort, grade, process, stock shelves and sale of used donated goods.
- Maintains a positive shopping experience by providing excellent customer service.
- Perform basic housekeeping duties to keep cleanliness of the store.
- Follows all Company policies and procedures.
Education and Experience:
- No education
- 1 year of customer service and/or production experience preferred
- Ability to stock merchandise from store receiving to shelving; ability to place product, weighing up to 45 pounds, on shelving at various heights.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, push, pull, lift, carry, and walk about the store.
- 403(b) Plan
- Company 403(b) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 8 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Free career coaching, including financial training and digital literacy
- Flexible schedule
- Access to our Goodwill Cars to Work program
- Mission-centric career
When we say mission-centric career, what do we mean? When you work at Goodwill, you work to help fund employment programs for Kentuckians who have disabilities or other challenges to entering the workforce. You get paid, but you also help your neighbors in need!
Have a background challenge? That’s OK, too! Goodwill is a proud second-chance employer.
Goodwill Industries of Kentucky is an EEO/AA employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)