Up to $26 an hour
|Move to Canada Through Express Entry
|Get a Job in Canada
|Study in Canada
|Get a Canadian Student Visa
|Migrate To Canada
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
Employee assistance program
Full Job Description
Positions available at Soucy Plastiques, Soucy International, Soucy Caoutchouc, Soucy Rivalair and Soucy Belgen
WHY JOIN US?
- Permanent, full-time position
- Shift: evening, night and weekend shifts
- Salary: up to $26.00/hr depending on skills and experience
- Varied shift premium: up to $2.50/hr depending on the shift
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- Personal and floating vacations
- Employee and family assistance program
- Safe work environment
- Social activities.
HOW WILL YOU BE SPENDING YOUR TIME?
Do you like active, manual and varied work in a manufacturing environment? We have a great opportunity for you!
- Operate various machines to mold rubber tracks, plastic, cast iron or metal parts;
- Prepare the raw material for the production of parts;
- Mould, dismantle and finish the different parts.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- To be physically fit;
- Ability to read blueprints, write and interpret information related to manufacturing processes.
Even if you have little experience, don’t hesitate to send us your application, our team will be there for you!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR TO APPLY?
We look forward to getting to know you and working with you!