BenefitsPulled from the full job description
|Move to Canada Through Express Entry||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Job in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Study in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Canadian Student Visa||APPLYNOW|
|Migrate To Canada||APPLYNOW|
Employee assistance program
Paid time off
Full Job Description
Conagra Brands is one of North America’s leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Hunts, Aylmer, Marie Callender’s®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, VH Sauces, Pogo and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie’s® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke’s®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit
Conagra Brands est une des principales entreprises d’aliments de marque en Amérique du Nord. Son histoire est jalonnée de grands succès alimentaires qui sont le fruit du travail d’une équipe passionnée par l’innovation et la croissance. Conagra offre des choix pour toute occasion grâce à des marques réputées comme Hunt’s®, Aylmer®, Marie Callender’s®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, les sauces VH®, Pogo®, Vlasic® et des marques émergentes, dont Angie’s® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke’s®, Earth Balance®, Gardein® et Frontera®.
Nous sommes très fiers d’avoir la culture la plus influente, la plus dynamique et la plus inclusive du secteur alimentaire. Pour en savoir plus, visitez
A Sanitation Associate is responsible for following procedures and coordinating with Quality Assurance (QA) to ensure sanitation standards are met. They are required to disassemble production equipment, cover control panels, and wash and sanitize machinery, as well as dispose of garbage and waste.
The Sanitation Associate plays an important role in achieving Company objectives by cleaning and sanitizing equipment (if required) and floors and maintaining a safe working environment. A Sanitation Associate is responsible for following procedures and coordinating with Production and Quality Assurance (QA) to ensure sanitation standards are met. They are required to help and assists in cleaning disassemble production equipments, cover control panels, and wash and sanitize machinery, as well as dispose of garbage and waste. The Sanitation Associate AM/PM reports directly to the directly to the Production Team Leads PM.
- Adhering to sanitation procedures and cleaning floors, including: removing any product spillage on the floor using a squeegee
- Assists in Cleaning the Disassembled equipment and covering control panels and electrical equipments.
- Washing equipment with water , scrubbing machinery, performing a hot water rinse, and sanitizing (NOTE: NO foaming is required if its during changeovers)
- Operating floor scrubbers, platform, and other equipment as required
- Disposing of garbage and compost; refilling garbage bins with bags
- Sweeping, squeegee, and vacuuming floors and changing and cleaning footbaths
- Ensuring sanitation quality meets Company standards by following cleaning procedures and communicating and coordinating with Quality Assurance (QA) and problem solving when issues occur
- Adhering to the Company’s safety policies and procedures, as well as those set out by WorkSafeBC, and abiding by food sanitation standards
- Working in other areas as assigned
- Other duties as required
Qualifications, Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred
- Minimum three months sanitation experience is an asset
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment while maintaining a dedication to sanitation and safety also assist in production associated duties if required
- Working as part of a team, often with minimal supervision and maintaining a positive and respectful workplace
- Abiding by Company policies and procedures
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Ability to use critical thinking and problem solving
- Must be available for day, evening and weekend shifts
- Wet environment; atmosphere ranges from cool to warm and humid
- Hearing protection and steel toe shoes required
- Standing and walking for long period of time (approximately 8 hours per shift)
- Frequently bending, crouching, twisting, kneeling, and crawling while cleaning and sanitizing equipment
- Maneuvering heavy objects, including frequently lifting (floor to waist, waist to shoulders, and overhead) and carrying up to 25kg and pushing and pulling of equipment (up to 1500kg) on wheels (approximately two times a day)
- Exposure to job related hazards, including but not limited to: heavy objects, chemicals, hot water, climbing ladders and stairs, heights, and slippery floors
- Monday to Friday, 1:30PM to 10:00PM
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following:
- Health: Company paid Health & Dental Benefits, Accident and Disability insurance, Health Spending account and Wellness Spending Account
- Wealth: Great compensation, Wealth Accumulation Program
- Growth: Onsite training, individual development plans for employees
- Balance: Paid-time off, Confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP) , Best Doctors referral service
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or any other protected factor.
À titre d’employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi, Conagra Brand considère les candidats qui sont qualifiés pour les offres d’emplois sans égard à la race, la couleur, les croyances religieuses, l’origine, le sexe, l’orientation sexuelle, l’identité de genre, la langue parlée, l’âge, le handicap ou tout autre facteur discriminatoire.