$55,965 a year
|Move to Canada Through Express Entry||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Job in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Study in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Canadian Student Visa||APPLYNOW|
|Migrate To Canada||APPLYNOW|
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
Paid time off
Full Job Description
Do you like helping people? Do you have a strong desire to connect people with each other through technology and entertainment? You may have what it takes to join our team.
As a Retail Sales Consultant, you’ll be the face of AT&T, providing personalized interactions with our customers. You’ll deliver excellent customer service while being courteous and knowledgeable of the full suite of AT&T products and services. Being courteous takes on new meaning in today’s environment – it is more than just service with a smile. It is creating a meaningful connection between each customer and our brand. Your ability to provide an effortless experience will be rewarded as you work to meet key objectives and sales goals.
Every day will provide a new set of opportunities, so you’ll need to be flexible and open to change. Depending on your location, you may assist with curbside delivery, online orders or even prospecting efforts to attain new customers. You’ll also assist with maintaining store inventory, basic sanitizing procedures and the merchandising of products. While prior retail or customer-facing sales experience is a plus, we’ll provide training to bring you up to speed!
Sharing your knowledge with our growing customer base comes with many rewards. Start with the paycheck – base plus commission. Our current full-time Retail Sales Consultants earn an average of $44,792 in total compensation in the first year when successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals. Our top sellers earn an average of $55,965 per year.
You’ll also gain an amazing benefits package, including:
- Virtual or in-person employee orientation & ongoing paid training
- Exciting career paths
- Supportive team environment
- Employer-provided mobile device
- Medical/dental coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
Not to mention some pretty cool perks, like:
- One of our latest devices and a service plan. Using our technology, gain first-hand expertise to share with our customers.
- Discounts on accessories and additional AT&T products and services. That means you always have access to the coolest gadgets around.
- A spring and fall fund to spend on a wide range of Team Color apparel. You’ll receive a welcome kit of fun gear to get you started (including two shirts), as well as any required personal protective equipment (PPE).
At AT&T, the safety of our employees and customers remains our top priority. We are committed to following all protective and safe-distancing guidelines required by local & state authorities in response to COVID-19.