No matching job preferences
$154 – $192 a day
|Move to Canada Through Express Entry||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Job in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Study in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Canadian Student Visa||APPLYNOW|
|Migrate To Canada||APPLYNOW|
Shift and Schedule
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
Employee stock purchase plan
Health insurance Show 4 more benefits
Full Job Description
Requisition ID: 135063
Posting Locations: Pikeville
Pay Range: $153.60 – $192.00, depending on experience
Rate Frequency: Daily
Click here to view a Day in the Life of our Teammates!
Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.
We offer great rewards, competitive pay, career advancement, and growth opportunities.
Full-Time Teammates are also eligible for:
- Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
- 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Group Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
Start time: Approximately 5:30 AM
The Route Specialist will cover the routes of teammates when they are away and maintain their established routes, including orders, delivery, and, or unloading our products at customer locations on designated routes, in a courteous, professional, compliant, safe, and timely manner. This fast-paced role is also responsible for stocking and facing products on displays and shelves, in coolers and cold vaults while ensuring that appropriate rotation standards are maintained. The Route Specialist may be asked to train new route sales teammates and to assist the Supervisor, as time permits; handle urgent customer needs to satisfy commitments made to customers, and serve as an ambassador of our company and the world’s most recognized brands.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Cover vacation routes competently to maintain established route standards and sales to prevent missing important opportunities, ensure a high level of customer service is maintained
- Order, fill, merchandise, and rotate products on shelves, displays, cold vaults, and cooler equipment, according to company standards
- Specified activities per route discipline (bulk, conventional, full service, and cold bottle)
- Assist the Supervisor in training new route sales teammates and assist supervisors as time permits, focusing on safety, efficiency, and customer service.
- Handle urgent customer needs to meet commitments made to customers in a timely, consistent, and professional manner, through partnering with the sales, delivery, and customer management teams
- Assist supervisor with projects, tasks across the territory, and other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Able to perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
- Past job performance must reflect dependability, initiative, professional demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced continuous lifting environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. of product repetitively
- Availability to work some weekends and some holidays
- Previous route delivery, direct store delivery, stocking, merchandising products, or retail management experience is strongly preferred
- Excellent safety record
- Must have the ability to push and pull manual and powered material handling equipment (i.e., pallet jack, hand truck, etc.) containing product loads for a minimum of 100 yards without assistance
- Ability to read, speak, write, and understand English to perform basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division)
- Route Specialist typically is a senior role capable of covering any route discipline.
- We currently have multiple payment types across the company
- Valid driver’s license for your state of residency with an excellent driving history reflected on a 7-year Motor Vehicle Report
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) or permit (Class A) or the ability to obtain such
- Ability to pass and maintain D.O.T. physical requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Retail management or merchandising experience
The work environment will vary, including exposure to weather conditions, coolers, and customer storage areas which may be non-temperature controlled
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CONA Services Apply Now
Entry Level Tech | Smart Home, Cable, Satellite $2000 BONUS In Canada – Appy Now