$1,000 – $2,000 a week
|Move to Canada Through Express Entry||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Job in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Study in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Canadian Student Visa||APPLYNOW|
|Migrate To Canada||APPLYNOW|
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
Opportunities for advancement
Full Job Description
Communications Service Technician | Learn a new trade and tap into a limitless supply of work
Join a fast-paced, growing team of exceptional technicians, delivering best-in-class Satellite, Broadband, Appliance… and Smart Home Services.
- Pandemic proof, recession proof, six figure potential
- $2000 Entry level bonus
- $2500 Bonus with experience
- $2000 Tech referrals
- $1000 Mentoring bonus
CCi technicians earn more in a typical 5-6 day work week:
Our nationally ranked technicians are creative, smart, entrepreneurial, self-reliant, and driven to discover their unlimited earning potential. Using our outstanding pay for performance system, CCi technicians earn more in a typical 5-6 day work week:
- Average entry level technicians earn between $1000 and $1500 per week
- Top performers have six figure potential
- New Technicians invoice 1-3 jobs daily
- Experienced, Senior Technicians invoice 3-4 jobs daily
Experience that makes a great fit:
- Experienced Satellite Cable Broadband or Alarm Technicians
- Experienced Appliance Repair Service Technician
- Experienced Maintenance Technician
- Experienced Residential Services Technician
Experienced in something else?
Drive, and a passion to provide the best customer experience are the defining features of entry level technicians. Therefore, experience is not required. With a $2000 bonus and even more for experienced technicians, there is always an opportunity for the right person at CCi.
What CCi technicians do for money:
- Drive – a lot
- Service all kinds of customers
- Sell products and services to provided customers
- Work in the elements
- Lift 50 lbs and maneuver 250 lbs without breaking or scratching things
- Carry, kneel, pull, lift, reach, dig, shovel, climb, crawl and pull cable around inside tight spaces
- Use all kinds of hand tools, specialty tools and signal meters
- Independently manage business details in web-based applications
- Clean criminal history
- Clean driving record
- Clean drug screen
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Approved vehicle
Successful entry level technicians are driven by each of the following traits:
- Productive workplace personality.
- Naturally fits into customer service scenarios.
- Features some sales and mechanical talent.
- Entrepreneurial, ‘can do’ attitude.
- Fastidious, clean personal presentation.
- Dependable, consistent availability.
- Self-enhancing. Likes learning new skillsets.
- Opens new markets and mentors new people for extra money.
- Consistently maximizes personal income.
CCi maintains a strong expansion of business that continuously generates results-based advancement opportunity for growth minded individuals to discover their unlimited potential.
If you are driven, we have a way to get you there.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1,000.00 – $2,000.00 per week
Work Location: On the road
Hiring 6 candidates for this role
Posted 1 day ago
1 day agoReport job