Full Job Description
|Move to Canada Through Express Entry||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Job in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Study in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Canadian Student Visa||APPLYNOW|
|Migrate To Canada||APPLYNOW|
Northumberland Animal Hospital is currently welcoming a part-time dependable and caring veterinary TechnicianAssistant to join our clinic. This is an exceptional opportunity for an organized, motivated, and empathetic individual to join us in a very important support role for the entire hospital.
- Assist veterinary staff with various tasks and treatments
- Create a warm and welcoming environment for our pet parents
- Create a positive, low-stress atmosphere for our patients
- General housekeeping duties; cleanliness of reception area, pet holding areas, and common areas
- Willingness to learn more regarding; veterinary services, updated medical office procedures, and assisting the Veterinary staff with various tasks and treatments
- Exceptional client service skills
- Compassion and nurturing attitude
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations and adapt to changing situations
- Take initiative and work independently
- Veterinary Assistant (VA) or Veterinary Office Assistant (VOA) program certificate an asset
What VCA Canada Offers
Join our team and you will make a huge difference in the lives of pets and their families! With an extensive network of hospitals across Canada, each location offers a diverse experience, a local community feel, and a caring culture you can thrive in: We have the right fit for you!
- A caring culture of Wellness and Appreciation!
- Competitive wages and benefits!
- Opportunity to apply for a Veterinary Technician scholarship (annual process)
- Annual uniform allowance
- Exceptional career development: there is room to grow here!
- Referral Bonus Rewards
- Opportunities to give back to your community through VCA initiatives
- Generous personal pet care discounts
- And extra perks like shopping discounts and cool wellness apps!
Click “Apply Now”
VCA Canada is committed to providing an inclusive and diverse workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any assistance, please let us know.