BenefitsPulled from the full job description
|Move to Canada Through Express Entry||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Job in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Study in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Canadian Student Visa||APPLYNOW|
|Migrate To Canada||APPLYNOW|
Full Job Description
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Maison Louise-Élisabeth, a private residence for seniors located in the heart of Lévis, is happy to house the nuns of the Congregation of the Sisters of Charity of Saint-Louis. A clientele with a heart of gold, full of kindness and gratitude! Working in this warm work environment is more than just a professional experience, it is the possibility of self-realization, of being recognized and valued.
10:15 a.m. to 7:15 p.m.
Every other weekend
37 hours a year…good stability and a very beautiful environment!!!
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As part of the team, ensure the cleanliness of the dining rooms floors, tables and chairs (may require light housekeeping chores, sweeping, vacuuming, cleaning etc.).
- Greet residents in the dining room and ensure they are comfortable
- Take orders, noting specific requests and following-up with the kitchen staff
- Use products and equipment according to the safety, quality, hygiene and cleanliness rules and standards in effect
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of 0 to 2 years experience
- Customer service experience an asset
- Uniform provided
- Free parking
- Meals in the dining room at $5
- Referral Program
- Corporate discounts
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Welcome and integration Program
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- On-site parking
Permanent: Full Time
Posted 5 days ago