BenefitsPulled from the full job description
|Move to Canada Through Express Entry||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Job in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Study in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Canadian Student Visa||APPLYNOW|
|Migrate To Canada||APPLYNOW|
Extended health care
Full Job Description
WHO ARE WE?
We’ve been serving Canadian clients for over 75 years. The companies that began independently and now form Dexterra Group have an outstanding record of supporting the infrastructure and built assets that play a vital role in our society and helping our clients achieve higher performance and productivity. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together – offering both experience and regional expertise so companies can operate their day to day, confidently and successfully.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
Join the NRB Modular Solutions team, where our people are driven by a desire to innovate, do social good, and move contruction forward.
The Warehouse Assistant, reporting to the Warehouse Manager, will be well organized, detail oriented and able to work quickly to meet shipping schedule deadlines.
$500 Signing Bonus available to new hires after 3 months of employment!
Your work will include:
- Packing materials to complete shipping kits required to for outgoing projects
- Assisting in receiving and offloading incoming materials to the warehouse
- Assisting in the assembly and organization of block orders
- Assembly and management of stock on the following; porches, coat racks, downspouts, and plywood skirting kits
- Building crates for material shipments when required
- Communication with Project Managers and Supervisors on specifications related to Prepare to Ship kits for outgoing projects
- Updating our computer tracking system to produce status reports on current and upcoming shipments.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- RRSP Matching of 5% and extended health & dental benefits that start right away.
- An Award winning safety culture
- Public transit is nearly at our doorstep.
- Continuous work indoors year-round!
- Be #1 on day 1 by joining an industry leader!
Follow NRB Modular Solutions on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- An educational background with a minimum high school graduation diploma
- 1-2 years experience in a warehousing and/or the construction environment
- Basic knowledge of construcion tools and equipment is required
- Current forklift license is an asset
- Keen attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Able to lift 50 lbs comfortably
Dexterra Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Indigenous status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the hiring selection process are available upon request.