At Trojan Technologies, we believe there’s nothing more essential than delivering clean water to the world. That’s especially true in this critical moment when the world’s supply of clean water is under substantial stress due to industrialization, increasing demand, and rising biological and chemical contamination. Our mission is to stem that tide: to ensure greater water confidence and environmental stewardship for people, industries, and municipalities, improving the lives of over one billion people globally.
As part of our global team, you’ll work alongside customers from municipalities to pharmaceutical and food and beverage companies to build creative, sustainable solutions. You’ll also find a welcoming and supportive team that listens to your ideas and allows you to follow your strengths. All of us feel privileged to work on innovative technologies that bring clean water to the world—we hope you will, too.
Trojan is proud to be one of Danaher’s Water Quality companies Motivated by the highest possible stakes of climate change and global health, we’re working together within a rapidly digitizing industry to find innovative technologies that guarantee the safety of our water and our environment.
|Move to Canada Through Express Entry||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Job in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Study in Canada||APPLYNOW|
|Get a Canadian Student Visa||APPLYNOW|
|Migrate To Canada||APPLYNOW|
The Business Systems Project Manager is responsible for the design and delivery of multi-faceted projects to meet company and corporate objectives. The Project Manager works with cross-functional teams to plan and execute projects ensuring solutions are delivered per the agreed plan, on time, and on budget. The PM engages frequently with the BSPM and stakeholders to resolve issues and ensure satisfaction throughout the project life cycle.
- Work Collaboratively with the Functional Leads to understand the business requirements
- Facilitates requirements gathering sessions with multiple stakeholders to extract requirements using best practices methods and tools
- Plan multiple projects with internal and external teams by leading the qualification of the business cases, analysis, and definition of scope, timeline, budget, risk, and resource allocation management
- Deliver projects and programs within the agreed scope, quality, time, and budget
- Provide concise communication to functional and executive leadership regarding project status and open issues
- Own the development of the project plan, creation of the charters, and all related project documentation utilizing DBS (Danaher Business Systems) and/or other project management principals
- Maintain project dashboard
- Identify risks, report and escalate issues, move to completion; proactively manages them to resolution
- Must be able to apply Voice of Customer (VOC) to understand customer needs
- Takes actions and makes decisions that support the DBS culture
- Brings energy, direction, and purpose to the workplace every day (Builds People, Teams & Organizations)
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders in a global environment
- Ability to lead others to solve complex problems and take new perspectives on existing solutions
- Be motivated by targets and with a focus on continuous improvement
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline (Computer Science, Engineering) or equivalent experience
- 5 years of previous Project Management experience, ideally with experience in ERP/CRM Implementation
- Experience with ERP/CRM and related systems in a manufacturing environment
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills required (written and verbal)
- Ability to organize, plan and implement projects of various sizes and scope
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and simplify complex situations
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace, and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers, and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out than by Appling for this job.